Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hello everyone, My name is Chloe if you didn't know that. The point of this blog is to tell you alittle about myself. I'll start with my age: I'm 13 years and 4 days old. Some of my main intrests are: sport; gymnastics, volleyball, basketball, softball, soccer, football, and ice skating, I also enjoy reading all kinds of books; Eldest, Counting the Stars, Cut, Eragon, and The Lost Years of Merlin, and alittle bit that you might be intrested in: I'm very active and I play the piano and sing. I'm new at High Point and really enjoying it so far. I don't know what my other posts will be about but I'm sure that they will be intresting. Well, anyways I've told you about myself so I'll write soon.
~Chloe~

3 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Blogger MHanson said...

Hi Chloe,

I'm glad you are enjoying High Point so far. I know you will do fabulously well here.

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

Ok ok, I'll say what Mhanson forgot. "Do hard work, make us proud."

 
At 6:06 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Hi, I like sports to. My favorite would have to be basketball, volleyball, and maybe tennis. I am glad that you are at Hight Point and that we are friends. Have fun here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home