Friday, September 16, 2005



Hello everyone again, I was wondering (for a project) Who is your favorite gymnast and why? If you don't know any What is your favorite edvent to watch, Beam, Bars, Floor, or Vault? It would be great if you could tell me.
Thanks,
Chloe

5 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Blogger Tesha D. said...

I don't have a favorite gymnast, but I like watching the vault.
TeShA

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

I think im going to agree with Tesha... although the only time Ive seen that was on americas most amazing videos, when someone was going off of the jumpy thingy and missed and ran head first into the pummle horse :D that was pretty funny

 
At 5:47 AM , Blogger MHanson said...

I can't remember the name of the gymnast, but she was the girl who had to do the vault on a severely sprained ankle. She had to get a score of at least a 9.4 or something and she stuck the vault with a score of 9.6 and the Americans won. It was one of the most amazing things I ever saw in sports.

 
At 5:47 AM , Blogger MHanson said...

I can't remember the name of the gymnast, but she was the girl who had to do the vault on a severely sprained ankle. She had to get a score of at least a 9.4 or something and she stuck the vault with a score of 9.6 and the Americans won. It was one of the most amazing things I ever saw in sports.

 
At 6:03 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Hi, I don't have a favorite gymnast,but I like to watch the bars. Will that work? I hope so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home