Monday, September 19, 2005

Hello everyone again,
I hope you all had a great weekend! I sure did, I had my birthday party. I invited 7 of my friends over but only 6 could come. When everyone came we went on a bike ride to the bike trailhead. Anna, Haylee, Tesha, and Jessica didn't see where we turned and so they got a little lost. About 15-20 minutes we found each other. Then we threw the football around and kicked the soccer ball around also. After that we sat and talked until Anna had to leave. Then we took the balls and went up to the rocks and played wrestling 500. Then my mom, sister, dad, and grandparents came with the food and everything. We ate subs and then we went into the tent and played Catchphrase. After we got tired of the beeping timer we had marshmallows! Yumm!! That’s when we went up to the table up by the rocks and played truth or dare. Then Anna came back and we had brownies and opened presents. Then we went back to the table and talked. Tayler had her cell phone and Haylee picked dare and so she had to call Dakota. We called and found out that he had an asthma attack (really bad)! He was home but he wasn't feeling much better. We all we're so worried! Then we went back to my tent and played some more of Catchphrase. Then Tayler's cell phone rang. It was Amanda. We talked for about 30 -45 minutes. Then we talked and played card games that I got for my birthday till about 2. Then we went to bed. Mandy woke up basically everyone at 7 or 7:30. Then everyone except Anna and I went to go eat breakfast. After that we went back to the rocks and played 500 again. Then we packed up the van and then we rode back to my house. There we roller bladed and rode bike. After that we went to church and then left at communion. Then we took Tesha home. Then I went home slept for an hour and a half and then watched the Packers game. What did you think of the Packer's game? If they played like they did in the last 15 minutes they would of won easily! Well, that was my weekend. Hope you have a great day!
Chloe

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

I am glad you had a great party. Did you do anything else? Like Have a party with just your family. Did you have a theme? Or did you just have a party with no theme? Well, again I am glad you had a great party.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home