Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hello, Guess what... Okay you haven’t guessed yet so I’ll just tell you. I have my first volleyball match today! I'm kind of nervous but I know its just first games jitters, since I haven't played in front of a crowd before. I just have to slow down with my serving and I'll be fine. Tesha has a meet today and so Good Luck Tesha! I hope your knee doesn't hurt! Well, that's all I have to say so Good Bye.
~Chloe~

3 Comments:

At 7:43 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

I hope that your team wins today!!!! Have fun that is what sports are all about. Tesha have fun to and be safe on that knee.

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Gordon said...

Good Luck both of you.

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger MHanson said...

I hope your game goes well for you and your team.

You didn't look nervous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home