Hola,
How is very one today? I'm good, just a tiny bit tired though. I stayed up kind of late last night. I had volleyball practice last night basically all we did was take individual pictures and a team picture then we practiced "moving to the ball". I dont' really have a whole lot to say so I'm going to write later. See you later.
Chloe
Thursday, September 22, 2005
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hey People, Well, I hope everyone had a great day ...
- Hello, Guess what... Okay you haven’t guessed yet ...
- Hello everyone again,I hope you all had a great we...
- Hello everyone again, I was wondering (for a proje...
- Hello everyone, My name is Chloe if you didn't kno...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Hi,
Did you have fun? Probably not. Did you get your picture taken with the volleyball (in the individual). Who got to hold it in the group picture? Are you always tired?
BB
HAHA It sounds like you had fun during practice!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home