Friday, September 23, 2005

Howdy y'all,
:D I just love saying that because its so fun to say it. Well I hope everyones day went well yesterday because mine did. Today's going to be another fun day a dance after school, a birthday party, and then a sleepover. But then on saturday I'm going biking for Bike For Hunger. (If anyone wants to pledge for me I have a sheet). I'll be riding 11 miles. I hope that it won't be rainy and cold tomarrow.
My sister's going to be staying with some family friends because my parents have to go somewhere. Has anyone read the book Eragon? The first book in the Inheritance series. There is a second book out now, Eldest and I'm reading it right now. I highly recomend it to anyone they are very good! Well, I don't have a lot to say so I'll possibly write more later. Oh yeah Good Luck Tesha! Don't hurt yourself more! Chloe

3 Comments:

At 6:28 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Howdy,
What is the Bike For Hunger? Is it a race? Well, I hope you have fun.I would give you money but I don't have any on me today. How old is your sister? Well, have fun.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

Bike for hunger is where you get some people to give you money for every mile you bike, and all of it goes to buying food for people that don't get more than scraps from dumpsters, small handouts, stuff like that. Well Chloe good luck, make our world a better place, and have fun.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger MHanson said...

I hope you didn't get too wet on Saturday. I think it is cool that you did that for such a good cause. Remind me to get you some money. Usually my wife has it all. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home