Whoo hoo! Well, I had a great weekend! I got to do something I’ve been wanting to do in forever, watch Nationals. On Friday Dana came to pick me up and we drove 2 ½ hours to Whitewater to watch Team Nationals. For the past 6 years UW-Lacrosse won first. This year… not so good. We had a horrible start on Beam, only one clean routine. (That means only one routine without a fall). But floor we put up points and came back… as normal. Floor is our major strong point. Vault actually went well. Bars we did okay on but we had one routine that had a fall. Katie’s aka Tex. (One of my old coaches) I felt pretty bad for her considering it was her last routine and she fell on a release move. Lacrosse has a young team this year, with only two seniors so next year will be interesting. Oshkosh ended up getting first by one tenth of a point to Ursinus. I was rooting for Oshkosh to win because it was obvious that Lacrosse wasn’t going to be able to win.
There was also All-Around Individual Championships Friday as well. There was a freshman from Stout and she has great potential and I really liked watching her perform. She ended up getting forth in All Around. But the winner of the All Around was Julia Zimmerman. Her power was incredible!
Saturday we went swimming at the pool at the Hotel and then went up to Jefferson City and went shopping since Dana needed some summer clothes. Then we went to the Individual competition. Lacrosse had three on Vault… and there was a three-way tie for first, two from Lacrosse. Erin ended up getting 9th. On Bars we had one… Ann Fitz. She got third… did very well especially with the warm-up she had. We also had one on Beam… Erin Sommer, she got 7th. And on floor we had two… Gabi Hooper got second and Mackenzie Howard got 5th. Then we drove home and got home around 10:30ish. It was so much fun!
Anyways what did everyone else do this weekend?
Write more later, Chloe
Monday, March 26, 2007
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hello everyone,A couple things have happened to me...
- Memoirs of a GeishaA literary sensation and runawa...
- The latest book I finished. Very good! It's the ...
- A couple of the other books I’ve been reading are…...
- I’m reading this awesome series, Alex Rider adven...
- My weekend was actually really fun! On Friday I w...
- Oh, fun times! : ) Jalapeno eating contest… Te...
- Good morning everyone.Last night my “grandmamma” B...
- Hello everyone. Haven’t posted in awhile so lets ...
- My gosh, people not knowing what Eragon is. Ricky ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Sounds like you had lots of fun. That would be one thing that I would like to see some time. Talk with you later.
Love ya
Angela
I am sure they got bad this year because well you were watching and you missed Haylees thing.
Just kidding I love you! You know what I did this weekend. I am glad you had a fun time. Thats sounds like fun. My dad is leaving Friday for his trip for a week to El Salvadore so we have to do something together You, Me, Jessica, Adam, Jason, James, Tesha, Ricky....you get it! And ofcourse haylee has a tournament which you are going!!!! Then maybe we can hang. TTYL.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home