Good morning everyone.
Last night my “grandmamma” Blanche “Teenie” Gleiss passed away. She led a great life full of people and animals. I forget what she was diagnosed with a year ago. My dad went to go visit her about two days ago. He said she was able to carry on a conversation, had a strong grasp when they held hands, and was at peace with dying. I guess that’s a good thing but she will be greatly missed. Almost her whole family was there; the Kaftan’s had to go home around 9 or 9:30. I miss you Teenie!
Man a lot of people have been getting pretty sick around Christmas this year! I hope everyone recovers quickly and completely soon.
Last night I went to the choir concert at the High School. It was really good as normal. Loved the tutu Jason! : )
Well, that’s all for now. Write more later, Chloe
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hello everyone. Haven’t posted in awhile so lets ...
- My gosh, people not knowing what Eragon is. Ricky ...
- So here’s my long awaited post.I’ll first tell you...
- Heres a post. Happy now? I'm working on a thing ...
- Something to know. Hi, Well you might know by now...
- Hey everyone. Yeah I know that I haven’t posted i...
- Well, yesterday I found out there's no scrimmage t...
- Howdy do everyone. Hope you all had a lot of fun ...
- Good morning everyone! How are you all? I'm pret...
- Okay so This is a picture of when Tamra and I made...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

6 Comments:
I loved the tutu too!
Got any pic's of the tutu. Sorry I couldn't make it my mom and dad wouldn't let me go to the concert.
I'm really sorry about Teenie. I hope that you are all right along with Sal's family or anybody that knew her.
Sorry that I couldn't make it to the concert. I guess it was my fault for not asking my parents ahead of time. OOPS.... I'm starting to be like Haylee. :)Well anyways, talk to you later!
Well that is sad that your Grandma died. If you ever need to talk I will be there.
Yeah it is a bummer that everone is getting sick around Christmas.
WEll I have to go for now.
Love ya lots and miss ya
Angela
Sorry about your Grandma
sorry about your grandma. Too bad me and Jessica left before Jason's other part came on. Ashley did really good on her solo though!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home