Hello everyone. Haven’t posted in awhile so lets see how this goes.
Not much has happened recently, just school, working downstairs (we moved the stairs and painted the wall and worked on electricity yesterday) it’s actually showing process, babysitting, hanging out with friends, and whatever else comes up.
I can’t believe that it’s only 10 days till Christmas. It really doesn’t feel like Christmas. I think that has something to do with NO SNOW!!! Come on Mother Earth. It’s the fifteenth of December and still no white. What’s up with that?
My family isn’t really doing anything majorly big for the holidays. We’re going to be having both sets of grandparents up I believe. So we’re going to have a full house on Christmas. Do you have any fun plans?
Tesha and I went shopping on Tuesday; I bought 80 dollars worth of presents (including a sweatshirt for myself, I needed one, okay). I still need to get my dad and mom something, I want to get my dad a watch but man those things are ever so expensive. The ones I like are about $100 plus. Unfortunately I don’t have that kind of money.
Tonight Tesha and I are going to go see Eragon! Finally! Haylee isn’t able to go because she’s grounded. Gosh. I am really hoping that this movie will be as good as it should be.
I don’t really know what else to say. So I’ll post later.
Chloe
Friday, December 15, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- My gosh, people not knowing what Eragon is. Ricky ...
- So here’s my long awaited post.I’ll first tell you...
- Heres a post. Happy now? I'm working on a thing ...
- Something to know. Hi, Well you might know by now...
- Hey everyone. Yeah I know that I haven’t posted i...
- Well, yesterday I found out there's no scrimmage t...
- Howdy do everyone. Hope you all had a lot of fun ...
- Good morning everyone! How are you all? I'm pret...
- Okay so This is a picture of when Tamra and I made...
- Here's the thing that I wrote for the yearbook but...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
POST
I DID!!
Finally you post. Ya I know it sucks that I'm grounded because I really want to see that movie. Although I guess I don't really blame them for grounding me even though it sucks. Haylee
Yeah sounds like fun... whooppeee
It"s about time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home