Oh, fun times! : ) Jalapeno eating contest… Tesha vs. Jessica. Jessica won. Don’t you just love their facial expressions? I wish I got some pictures of the sledding. It was really funny watching them fall and hurt themselves. This weekend was pretty fun.
Friday, Tesha, Ricky, Jason, Jessica, Ali, and I went to the Epic Movie. It was funny but if you want it I’d recommend waiting till it comes out on DVD or video. I think my favorite part was either when she kicked the beaver or when the characters just started dancing and singing. Anyways after the movie we went to Ali’s to hang out. We ended up playing pool; we figured out that Tesha and I are the worst pool players. Then they went to go sledding and standing on a snow-boogie board trying to snowboard. Then I had to go home.
Saturday I actually got to sleep-in if you consider 8:30 sleeping in. Then I had to clean the house, make cookies, and help my sister with a play thingy for 4-H. At 12 we went to Meadowview for a 4-H fair thing. We got a blue ribbon. Whoo-hoo I guess. Then we went home and played play station for a while. The Jason, Sal, and I had to watch the Kaftans, Hattie, Sara, and Will. Barbara went to a friend’s house. We watched Men in Tights. It’s a story of Robin Hood. It honestly makes fun of it. It’s really funny. Anyways, they then went to bed. Normally we have to chase them around to get them to go to bed but Will was sick and pretty much knocked out so it was easy. Then we went to bed.
Sunday we went to church then came home and didn’t do much. My mom then kicked us out of the house, since she was on a cleaning mode. You want to make sure you’re out of her way. So we went sledding at Justin Trials. It’s really really fun! There are about two hills. The one is HUMOGOUS! Jason, Sal, and I went down the first time. We hit the cornfield and a divot that made us stop promptly. Then Sal went down on a sled laying down. His face got blasted with snow. It was funny. Then Jason and I went down twice. We flew! We went right over the cornfield and up into a wall of snow. We pretty much bounced off of the wall. Then my Dad went down with us. The first time we started to far to the left so we ended up in the cornfield. Jason fell off and my dad was holding on to his foot so we dragged him. So we walked up the hill again to try it again. We angled it right this time and we hit the hill and my dad flew forwards but then ended up, somehow, behind us. We would have easily gone 30 feet more plus. Then we had a 4-H meeting. Boring! Then went home and watched the Princess Bride. Well part of it anyways, so I’m going have to finish it tonight.
But that was my weekend anyways. My uncles up, he came up yesterday. We’re planning on going downhill skiing sometime. That will be fun.
Well, I better get to work on another project. So I’ll probably write more later. Adios,

4 Comments:
Sounds great. I really want to go sledding on that hill now that you told me all about it.
HEY NEITHER OF US WON!!!
:) Okay, whatever you say Tesha. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home