Tuesday, November 21, 2006


My gosh, people not knowing what Eragon is. Ricky you are right it is a book. That’s really sad that you haven’t heard of this wonderful book! Shows that they have no taste in books and reading. (just playing) In 25 more days it’s going to be a movie.

The whole story line is about the Inheritance Trilogy. The main character, Eragon finds a stone in the forest he brings it home thinking it would be worth something. He soons finds out indeed it is worth something-a life. A life of a dragon, Sapphire. The stone, which proves to be an egg hatches, and he’s in for a major change in his life. He finds out he’s a dragon rider. He has to save the empire.
Anyways it’s a great book and hopefully going to be a great movie.

18 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

That sounds like a really good book. I have heard of it but never read it. Now I will have to.

Love ya lots
Angela

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Gordon said...

Doesn't sound like a good book to me, but then again, I HATE reading!!

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Tesha D. said...

I can't wait to see the movie. I don't think I will read the book after the movie even if the movie is good. I'm not a big fan of reading.

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

It sounds like a very interesting book.

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger Ali(solation) said...

Oh I love that book. I read it last year along with the Eldest, you know the second one. Well I thought the first one was awesome. The second was not as good but it will make the third one better. Any way I didn't know that it is a movie. Thank you for sharing that. Now I have to go see the movie.

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger MHanson said...

Wait a minute! First it was a rock, then it was an egg! It sounds too confusing for me.

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger HJK said...

I love that book. Adam you are missing out. Haylee

 
At 7:22 AM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

I read like, the first page of the book, but I loved the commercials for the movie. Im most likely gunna see it.

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger RLT said...

BBG (flash) I am with you!!!

 
At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll probably go see the movie but I don't think I'll read it. Reading = bad
Movie = good

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger EoLhC said...

Oh honestly, reading isn't such a bad thing. It's quite enjoyable. Seriously if you ever find a good book that you really "get into it" you will know what I mean.

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Gordon said...

That will never happen, because..........good book=oxymoron

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger EoLhC said...

:) Not true... Didn't you like Holes when you read it?

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Gordon said...

It wasn't good. It was the only book that I've read that wasn't bad.

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger EoLhC said...

See it wasn't horrible, you survived. What's so bad about reading... it takes up time, well so does watching tv. The intimadation of length... well, look at all the reports about the Bears that you read. Yes, read. It's a very usful thing to do. The stories are complicated to follow? Jumping around? hard to explain? It's just your concept skill level playing a part there. JK Seriously Saying I hate reading would be like saying I hate breathing. If you start a book you dont' like just put it down and you don't have to pick it up ever again.

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Amanda T said...

I haven't ever read it and probably won't. I prefer to read books on real life situations, like abuse and rape.

 
At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chloe I could watch holes and finish it in about an hour and a half. I could read the book which would take days. Hmmm... which to choose? Oh and by the way WALLFLIP!

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger EoLhC said...

The book... dur it's more in depth and explains more, and you really get to know the charactures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home