Yes! Finally, all done with Musical Theater, I mean I still have to go to classes but we're just going to be watching a couple movies and that's pretty much it. We did the play (not musical) Hairy Tale. We had our last performance this morning and it was probably the best one, actually yesterday's probably was the best one. It was a lot of fun doing it but pretty aggrivating as well.
Softball's done with also. We had our last game last night, against Holmen, we won both. I caught the first game and played left feild second. Haylee pitched a wonderful game considering the rain and wind! :) This season actually was really fun. Nothing else to say really besides school's coming to a close :( I really don't want it too, next year is going to be so different! Better get back to my math, Chloe
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Whoo hoo! Well, I had a great weekend! I got to ...
- Hello everyone,A couple things have happened to me...
- Memoirs of a GeishaA literary sensation and runawa...
- The latest book I finished. Very good! It's the ...
- A couple of the other books I’ve been reading are…...
- I’m reading this awesome series, Alex Rider adven...
- My weekend was actually really fun! On Friday I w...
- Oh, fun times! : ) Jalapeno eating contest… Te...
- Good morning everyone.Last night my “grandmamma” B...
- Hello everyone. Haven’t posted in awhile so lets ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:
Go you Chloe. Doing everything to keep yourself from thinking about math and now it's back stabbing you. It's good that you won both of your last games. I bet you are now looking forward to next year. lov ya.
Well, it looked like you were still haveing fun with the theatre despite it aggrivating you. I never actually got to see any of your plays.
Good job on the wins. And good job pitching Haylee. I am sure you did a good job catching and feilding, didn't you Chloe? Yup, summer is just about here. And yeah, next year is going to be VERY different from this one. But you can't stop change, you just have to deal with it.
Yeah have fun with that.
Bah!! YOU POSTED!!!
I agree with Dollar Bill
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home