Thursday, September 06, 2007

Good morning everyone,

I am so glad to be back at school! Summer was horrible and too long. Of course there were a few good times but I would of preferred school to start right away in June or July.
The three things I learned this summer.

1- How to build a patio.
2- Rapid 2 kayaking and sailing is my all time favorite things to do during summer.
3- It’s not fun to be sick during summer!

June consisted of family, family, and more family. My grandparent’s 50th anniversary party was on the 30th. Planning a party for 130 people is a lot of work, plus putting a patio in my grandparent’s backyard. It looks good now but it was a lot of work!

July was family reunions and recuperating from the anniversary party. Weight lifting and a couple volleyball practices. Then I got sick the last week of July.

August was being sick and vacation. Oh and camp! I’ve been going for the past 10 years and it is my dream to be a consular. Then my family and I went camping up at Lake Superior, it was so beautiful! Then we went camping at Pigeon Lake with the Kaftans. It was pretty good; the funniest time was when all the kids got freaked when we were playing Ghost in the Graveyard.

Well I hope everyone had a better vacation then I did. So glad to be back.

I’ll write more later.
Chloe

4 Comments:

At 7:19 AM , Blogger Ali(solation) said...

Yeah I did. Just kidding. Its cool that we got to hang out a couple of times this summer. This school year is going to be all work for me. Of course. Anyway glad you had fun at camp.

 
At 7:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freshman...

 
At 6:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fridays...

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger The Chibi guy said...

It was pretty funny with Will and Sara spooked out of there minds...(sigh). Oh my gosh, I sigh way too much!!! Grrrr Cloe your blog mad me realized that I sigh way to much...(sigh) AHHHHH! It's addictive! (SIGH)!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home