Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Second post of the year, in the third week of school. Wonderful. I can see how this is going to go this year. Well my days have been full of, school and then volleyball. We have a great team this year, and we normally play very well together. I say normally because yesterday’s game was the worst we’ve EVER played! I mean sure we have bad practices but normally we pick up during games. But yesterday that was too much to ask. We played Central and we have played them before, beating them. Our passing and serving killed us. But anyways, everyone was not in a good mood last night! I hate losing when we could have easily beaten them on a good day.

Anyways I have to stop thinking and reflecting on the game last night. So, I’m reading this book right now, Empire Falls. It’s a Pulitzer Prize winner but it’s kind of slow, and I don’t know if I really like it yet or not. So we’ll see.

Hmmm… What else to talk about, pretty much nothing, So I guess I’ll go and work on something else.

Adios everyone,
Chloe

3 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaaaaa Ha!!!

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Ali(solation) said...

Well that sucks that your team played well. Oh well you can always get better then.

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Ali(solation) said...

Sorry I mean bad im really out of it today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home