Well this weekend was really fun!
Friday my mom woke me up at 7 to go with her into La Crosse to help out at the Alzheimer’s Memory Walk. The turn out was great, 200 walkers! Then my mom and I went shopping, I did get my homecoming dress and other stuff. Then the Kaftans came and had supper with us and slept over. Such fun.
Sunday I went to the Renaissance Festival near the Twin Cities with Haylee and Tesha! It was so much fun! I’ve been there before but going with friends is a lot better. On the ride up there we slept pretty much all the way. To entertain three girls stuck in a car for 2 hours, give them a camera. So as soon as I get the pictures I’m going to post them. I miss those two so much! But I’m happy for them as long as they are. I just wish I saw them more, oh well. By the way, they say hello to everyone.
And of course watched the Packers’ game. My dad taped it for me so I got to see it, Yay!
Well don’t really have much else to say, Umm… Bye.
Monday, September 24, 2007
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Second post of the year, in the third week of scho...
- Good morning everyone,I am so glad to be back at s...
- Yes! Finally, all done with Musical Theater, I me...
- Whoo hoo! Well, I had a great weekend! I got to ...
- Hello everyone,A couple things have happened to me...
- Memoirs of a GeishaA literary sensation and runawa...
- The latest book I finished. Very good! It's the ...
- A couple of the other books I’ve been reading are…...
- I’m reading this awesome series, Alex Rider adven...
- My weekend was actually really fun! On Friday I w...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Sounds like you had a fun weekend and yeah the Packers won!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home