Monday, September 26, 2005

Weekends are great! I'm sure everyone would have to agree. I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know for sure I did. On Friday I went to the dance at school and then went to a birthday party for a family friend. Then around 9 I went to Anna's house and stayed the night. Then in the morning we woke up and then went to Norwalk, and rode to Sparta. 15 miles of biking. We heard thunder all the way home. Anna and I rode to church because they were holding a lunch and a service. Only about 30-40 people came and they were expecting 200 people. I think the weather affected the turn out because the second we stepped into the church door it started pouring. Some other people from Lacrosse were so drenched and cold. During the service we got to watch Jordan. She's such a sweetie! Then Anna and I rode home and then made chocolate chip muffins. We both ate 2 and then we went on a 3-4 mile walk. After that we came home and watched Mad TV. Then we went to bed. The next morning we got up and went to church and picked up Jordan we then went to her house and put her down for a nap. Then when she woke up we took her to church and watched Brylee get baptized. Then I went to my grandparent’s house and ate lunch there. Then my parents came home so we had dinner with our grandma and grandpa. I had a good but busy weekend. Oh, I almost forgot I also watched the Packers game. I can't believe that the referee's didn’t' accept the fumble recovery that Harris ran for a touchdown. I was kind of mystified about the kick that Longwell missed. Well, that’s all I have to say. Chloe

2 Comments:

At 6:42 AM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

Sounds like you had fun. I had fun too. I stayed up until three in the morning at a friends house playin Halo 2. I didn't watch the packers game, but I did catch the ending, and I just have to say HAHAHAHA PACKERS LOST.

 
At 6:46 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Hey,
I did not watch the game,but I heard that they lost by one point. But the Denver Broncos play ttoday I hope they win. That was a very busy weekend. I have never done that before. To bad only about 30-40 people came. To the church lunch. Well at least some people came. Well, I will talk to you later. I am agreeing with blaze who ever that is HAHAHAHA Pakers lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home