Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hi people, How’s everyone? I'm doing okay. I'm really happy right now! For everyone who doesn't know I had to stop gymnastics this semester because I have low arches and it’s affected my knees and hips as well as my feet. Anyways, I really miss gymnastics and am looking for away to help with it. I'm going to ask if I can help with Parks and Rec Gymnastics program. I'm hoping that I'll be able to help. My mom also asked if I wanted to have some individual training. I'm hoping that my feet will let me. Well, I'll write more later, Chloe

3 Comments:

At 6:46 AM , Blogger MILLER #7 said...

good luck with that but how would your feet affect your hips and so on?

 
At 7:26 AM , Blogger EoLhC said...

They affect my hips and knees because of the muscle in the leg. When I walk and run my feet turn in since I don’t have any arch to support my foot. So then it stains the muscle on my knee. Then it basically works it’s way up.

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Hi,
I hope you get back into gymnastics. You are really good at it. I also hope your knees and hips aren't painful anymore. Well, I just hope you get into back gymnastics again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home