Hi People,
How is everyone? I'm doing okay. Today is Homecoming! Good Luck Sparta! Oh yeah, yesterday Tesha had a cross country meet yesterday and she did great! 27th place out of 78-80 girls. She acctually had 26 place but a girl from West Salem budged in front of her in line. There is a new posting from Alaska on www.hpschoolalaska.blogspot.com check it out and leave a comment. Thanks! I hope you have a great day! Adios, Chloe
Friday, September 30, 2005
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hello everyone again. This is my second posting f...
- YO Chloe I like your blog, it's cute.See Ya!
- Hello everyone! How are you doing? I'm doing well,...
- My volleyball game last night was so much fun, but...
- Volleyball! Here's the information for anyone how...
- Hi Hi Hi I'm in a really happy mood today but I ...
- Weekends are great! I'm sure everyone would have t...
- Howdy y'all,:D I just love saying that because its...
- Hola,How is very one today? I'm good, just a tiny ...
- Hey People, Well, I hope everyone had a great day ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Wow that is an awsome place. Expecialy for someone who has a hurt knee. Great job Tesha. 26th place is better then 27th. ( I think or do they do it differently?) Oh well, it was still a really awsome score.
I all ready have sent a comment to the Alaska blog. Well, I will talk to you later.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home