Thursday, September 29, 2005
Hello everyone again. This is my second posting for today. I can't wait till my basketball season starts! The only thing I can't wait for are all of the Killers we have to do. Especially with my knee's I'm not sure if I’ll be able to run as much. Does anyone know who Bela Karolyi is? Well, I'll tell you, he's a very famous coach who used to be Romanian but he moved to America with his wife to start a gymnastics club. He's trained several Olympic gymnasts which include Mary Lou Retton, Olga (I forgot her last name) and several more. Anyways he's coming on November 9th to Indiana. Anyways that's pretty close. I wish I could meet him. I'm not a huge fan of him but I'd like to meet someone that involved and has that big of an influence, in my favorite sport, the sport of gymnastics. Who is your favorite athlete? Mine is Carly Patterson or Courtney Kupets. More Later, Chloe

1 Comments:
hello,
I hope you have fun playing basketball. I really like basketball. I have been in for 3 years but that does not matter. I would have to say my favorite athlet would be John Elway. He is a Denver Broncos player,but he retired. I wish I could meet him to. All I now about him is that his sister has land in Sparta, WI. I now that because my mom had to go to court for something and when she was there the judge told her that. I hope you get to meet Bela Karolyi. Talk later.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home