Thursday, September 29, 2005
Hello everyone! How are you doing? I'm doing well, just a little cold from riding bike to school. Oh well, I should warm up soon. Tesha and I rode bikes so I could stop at Jackson Drug to get shoelaces for my jazz shoes. Of course with my luck they weren't open. I hope I’ll be able to get shoelaces before tonight because I have dance. My mom is reading this book about the author (who also is a dog lover) taking his pet dog to Europe. Would you ever take your pet (if you have one and if not would you take a pet) to Europe? I personally wouldn't take Molly, my black lab- golden retriever, to Europe because of the plane-boat ride over she'd really hate it! The book's name incase anyone wanted to know is Ella in Europe. I don’t' know what else to talk about so I might write later. ~Chloe~ Good Luck Tesha!

3 Comments:
I might bring Buttons to Europe. He would loves to go on trips unless it is to the vet. He likes to get into the car. Well, I hope Tesha does have fun.
I would never take my pet dog to Europe unless i was movin there witch will NEVER happen well good luck getting shoe strings. lol
Hi Chloe, how are you? I don't think that I would bring my dog to any place like Europe, she would go crazy and that would then make me go bonkers!! lol but anyways I hope to see you at activity time!! I am glad I met you, you are amazing in all kinds of ackspects, you are smart, funny, and a great person! Later alligator. lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home