Volleyball! Here's the information for anyone how wants to know about my volleyball match.
When: Tonight Sept. 27 its supposed to start at 4:30
Who: Sparta Red Team vs. Westby
Where: Meadowview Intermediate Gym
Free
There's a varsity volleyball match at the high school after. Go Sparta!!!!
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hi Hi Hi I'm in a really happy mood today but I ...
- Weekends are great! I'm sure everyone would have t...
- Howdy y'all,:D I just love saying that because its...
- Hola,How is very one today? I'm good, just a tiny ...
- Hey People, Well, I hope everyone had a great day ...
- Hello, Guess what... Okay you haven’t guessed yet ...
- Hello everyone again,I hope you all had a great we...
- Hello everyone again, I was wondering (for a proje...
- Hello everyone, My name is Chloe if you didn't kno...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Hi,
I wish I could make it. But I am kind of busy today. But if I could I would watch your match. I will talk to you later.
BB
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home