Monday, October 03, 2005
Hello everyone! I'm at my house right now. I just got back from the game. I played pretty bad! My team that I played with got really close to winning! Oh well, everyone has though days. I guess I just had my day today. I hope I do better at the next games which are both away. I hope Cody's and Tesha's games/meets went better. Well, thought I'd let you know how my game went. So I'll type more later, Chloe

3 Comments:
What was the score? Well, it was bad news that your team lost. I hope you win your next games. Well, hopefully Tesha and Cody did good in there game/meet.
I tend to have alot of bad days i dont know why tho?
Sorry to hear about that, you will do much better at your next game!! We won 20-12, we are now undefeted 7-0
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home