Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My volleyball game last night was so much fun, but I don't really think that I played well. Oh well, we still have about 2-3 more games. The High School volleyball team is really good! I went to their game last night, which they played rally. They really played well and won all 5 games 25 to 19, 25 to 13, 25 to 20, 25 to 17, and 25 to something.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
How much do you think?

More later Chloe

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

You did not do bad you just weren't ready. (I think.) I think a woodchuck could chuck a lot of wood. A number would be about maybe 20 or 30. I don't know.

Love BB

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Gordon said...

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home