Monday, October 03, 2005

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was great! I was VERY sore on Sunday though. On Saturday Tesha called me saying that she needed more pictures for her post for the Alaska Blog on the Bike Trail. At 1:15 Tesha came to pick Dakota and I up. At 1:51 we got to the trail head at Norwalk. We started off and got about 3 miles then we stopped at Summit. We took some pictures and then we rode another mile and got to the third tunnel, which is the longest tunnel on the trail. Tesha wasn't happy at all to go into the tunnel because Dakota wouldn't turn on the flashlight that we brought and Tesha doesn't like the dark too much. But anyways we got half way through and my mom met us and scared us so much. Anyways we got through the tunnel and then we rode for about 5 more miles and it was about 3 or so when we came across someone with a flat tire and I just fixed my flat tire that morning so I helped them patch the tire and that took about 30 minutes to an hour. So at that point we had been on the trail for 3 hours. Finally we got to Sparta trailhead and then we rode into Sparta and stopped at Ginny's and we had ice cream. Yummy! Oh yeah, I have a volleyball match today its another home game at Meadowview at 4. Just incase someone wants to come. The Packers play today. I hope that they'll play well. More later, Chloe

4 Comments:

At 6:28 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Hi, Why didn't Dakota just give Tesha the flashlight? I would have been scared to if my mom came out of no where. I hope you win your match. I also hope the other team wins the football game.

 
At 6:40 AM , Blogger MHanson said...

It sounds like you had another busy weekend. I like the part where you helped fix a flat for somebody else. I always feel better when I can help someone else who is in need.

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger MILLER #7 said...

wow you and i both helped someone with tire problems read more in my Blog.

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Tesha D. said...

I had fun on Saturday except for the tunnel part. I don't necessarily hate the dark it is just that I am afraid of what is in the dark. I guess I am weird on that one. That was my first time on the trail to so I was a little sore, but I wasn't the next day. Well, I had fun!
Latesha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home