Volleyball game tonight!
Where: Meadowview
Time: A start at 4:00 and probably goes till 6 or so
Good Luck Tesha! I hope you run well and don't push yourself too much. Just to let people know Tesha has her conference meet today. I get to coach tonight right after my volleyball game so I'm going to be very busy tonight. Well, I'll write more later, Chloe
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hi, I hope everybody’s weekend was more exciting t...
- Hello, I’m so happy right now! I went to the Par...
- Hey, Do you know someone or people that always get...
- Hi people, How’s everyone? I'm doing okay. I'm rea...
- Hello people, Its majorly hot outside today! Goo...
- Hello everyone! I'm at my house right now. I jus...
- How was everyone's weekend? Mine was great! I wa...
- Hi People,How is everyone? I'm doing okay. Today...
- Hello everyone again. This is my second posting f...
- YO Chloe I like your blog, it's cute.See Ya!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Well good lucky with the game and all the coaching you have to do.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home