Hello, I’m so happy right now! I went to the Parks and Rec gymnastics class yesterday and asked if I could be an assistant coach. They said I could and I might even get paid. Yesterday I was helping on floor with forward rolls and testing. It feels so good to be back around gymnastics equipment and gymnasts. I don’t' get to do a lot of skills but I'm hoping that they'll let me use the equipment sometime. Then I went to dance and found out that I might have to help with a pre-ballet class. I'm going to be very busy on Thursdays, helping with dance and gymnastics. I'll write more later, Chloe
Friday, October 07, 2005
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hey, Do you know someone or people that always get...
- Hi people, How’s everyone? I'm doing okay. I'm rea...
- Hello people, Its majorly hot outside today! Goo...
- Hello everyone! I'm at my house right now. I jus...
- How was everyone's weekend? Mine was great! I wa...
- Hi People,How is everyone? I'm doing okay. Today...
- Hello everyone again. This is my second posting f...
- YO Chloe I like your blog, it's cute.See Ya!
- Hello everyone! How are you doing? I'm doing well,...
- My volleyball game last night was so much fun, but...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
That is spectacular! I'd bet that you will learn more about your sport and yourself than you did when you were a competitor. I am sure you will be wonderful at it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home