Thursday, October 06, 2005
Hey, Do you know someone or people that always get on your nerves what ever they do? I have a couple people on my volleyball team that I just can't stand! Yesterday they we were scrimmaging and three of them were just standing in one corner and talking just leaving the other 3 to try and cover the whole court. I got so fed up with them. But anyways, I hope that it rains tonight! I love watching a storm come in or even just watching rain. What is one of your weirdest habits or hobbies? I'd say one of my weirdest hobbies is collecting bones and then trying to figure out what kind of animal it came from. Well, I have to go work on my story now so I'll write more later, Chloe

4 Comments:
Hey i hope not for rain it is my dads last race tonight and the last time he was going to race he had inside pole and it rained!!!
I love digging up things it is expecailly exciting when you dig up bones....that is a great hobby. I think you and I have a ton in common,what do you think!?
OhOhOh... I just thought of another wierd habbit that I have. When I eat an apple or fruit I use a spoon.
I have people that drive me crazy also. I like to throw things out side then 1 min. later I go look for it. That is probably a weired habbit. You have a weird habbit with the fruit.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home