Thursday, December 15, 2005
Hello everyone, I hope your having a better day than I am. Isn't death just terrible?!? I can't picture losing someone I love so much as a sibling. Just this morning I was walking to the bus stop with Tesha and we saw Tesha's old neighbor and my new neighbor, Leiom. He was walking and looking really lost. We knew he usually rode bus, I had to get my sister on the bus so Tesha ran to catch up with him and then Tesha and I watched him for alittle while and he seemed lost. Then all of the sudden he just sat down and started to cry. It took us alittle while to get what was wrong out of him but we finally did. He said, "He's dead." Just for some background information he lost one of his brothers when a chabnet fell on top of him. Tesha asked him which brother it was and Leiom replied, "Nathan my other brother." It must be just terrible to lose 2 siblings!!!! I dont' know what I would do if I lost Sara! I mean she can be a pain but I still love her. We walked him to school to make sure he got there. So that's why we were late. I hope that no one else has to go through this! Have a good day. Chloe

2 Comments:
That's really sad.
yes it is
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home