Monday, December 05, 2005

Another busy weekend has came and gone. This weekend started off on friday, I went to St. John's Espistical Church to help set up and decorate for my parents surprise 25th anniversary party. We've been planning this party for about 3 weeks. I was to wear my mom's wedding dress, and I did. We had several friends and relitives come from out of town. I was even surprised at some of the people that showed up. Andy and I had to comeup with someway to get my parents to the church without thnking anything was happening. We went through many options and finally decided on this, He'd go to my house and tell my parents that Pep, one of the horses out at the farm was down and he needed their help. So he did and my dad even got strappes. But to get them to the church. Hmmm.... what if the vet was there for some sort of meeting. But why couldn't she just drive herself out to the farm? How about she didnt' have her truck there because it was in the shop. So, that's the story we went by. My dad and mom didnt' have any clue at all. So, it worked out perfectally. We had Eunie, my mom's really good friend and also one of the bridesmaid, tell the story of how they met. Then my great-uncle played his hermonicas and told some stories. Then people just talked and the kids had a snowball fight. I got about three bruises from a 3rd grader. Then on Saturday I babysat my sister's friend Jackie, her sister Whitney, her brother Derek, and their cousin, Lauren. Then on Sunday I went to church, then I went to the madrigal. It was really neat and good. Well, I got to go, I'll write more later. How was everyone's weekend?
Buh Bye
Chloe

4 Comments:

At 9:24 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

If you read my blog you will know how my weekend went. I would tell you but it was really boring. Well, I am glad that your parents did not think anything. Well, talk with you later. Angela

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Gordon said...

And the Bears beat the Packers.

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger Tesha D. said...

My weekend was boring! I am glad that everything for your parents worked out. I will talk to you later. Buh bye!!

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Mine wasnt as good, but it was still ok.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home