Ahola, How's everyone doing? Last night Tesha, Angela and I had a choir and band concert. Tesha plays the sax if anyone didn't know that. Angela sings sapranio and I sing alto. Last year I also played the french horn but I got annoyed with the band director so I quit. But anyways last night we had our first concert for this year. I think we did okay. Jason, Kayla, James, and Ricky all came to watch us. Today my grandparents from Iowa are coming up. Then on Friday my parents are going to Las Vegos for their 25th anniversy. I dont' really have any special plans for the hoilday. Well, I'll write more later, Ta Ta,
Chloe
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I h...
- Hello people, how was everyone's weekend? Mine wa...
- Here's another intresting email that I found. Any...
- A while ago I was reading through my friend, Shell...
- Have you ever watched a movie that really just tou...
- Happy Halloween! How is everyone? Hope everybody...
- My first day back at the gym last night. I am now ...
- Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a whil...
- I hope everybody had a great weekend! I did. On ...
- Howdy~ Well, another day another game. Our last ga...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
I think that the concert went by well. Tesha did a great job on the sax, and you and I did a good job on our singing. Well, have a great Thanksgiving.
good job girls you did great
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home