Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I haven't been up to much lately just watching my sister, coaching, and school. I can't believe it snowed already! I mean I like snow and all but I also like a little bit longer fall weather. This weekend my parents and I watched 3 kids for our family friend, the Kaftans. We had Will, a 4 year old, Barbara, a 7 year old, and Hattie, a 9 year old. Let me tell you, we had a LOUD and very active house! Will had a couple of major breakdowns. Hattie, Sara (my sister) and Barbara cannot be separated. This weekend made me realize one thing, I'm so glad I don’t' have any more siblings! On Saturday we went to the movie, Chicken Little. Then on Sunday we went to several parks. The Packers play the Vikings tonight at 8. The Packers are favored to win this game. Well anyways, did anyone go see the new Harry Potter movie? How was it?
I'll write more later, Chloe
Thursday, November 17, 2005
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hello people, how was everyone's weekend? Mine wa...
- Here's another intresting email that I found. Any...
- A while ago I was reading through my friend, Shell...
- Have you ever watched a movie that really just tou...
- Happy Halloween! How is everyone? Hope everybody...
- My first day back at the gym last night. I am now ...
- Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a whil...
- I hope everybody had a great weekend! I did. On ...
- Howdy~ Well, another day another game. Our last ga...
- Hello, Last night I had a volleyball match. We d...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
I guess you had a house load. What fun I would say. I did not see the H.P. movie. I am not a H.P. person. How was Chiken Little? I really would like to see it. Well, have fun. Love Angela
I want to see the new Harry Potter movie! You know I always wanted more siblings, but my one sister Mindy is just fine, I don't know what I would do without her! Will is such a cutie, but he can get annyoing. Well, talk to you later! Oh and before I forget HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home