
Hello everyone, It's snowing again. Yeah! My parents came back yesterday from Utah. They said it was really pretty and great hiking! They said there was one hike (4-5 hour) that was really scare and dangorous. As you can see in this picture the cliff goes straight down. Anyway christmas is in 24 days! Here's an artical that Mrs. Smith and I found quite intresting. Check out this link, True cost of Christmas. I can't wait to go sledding and tubing and snowboarding! Well, I'll write more later, Chloe

2 Comments:
That cliff does look scarey. Well, it is a good thing that they had fun. I looked at the link that is interesting. Well, talk with you later.
Well I could take that cliff but any way I agree with you I cant wait until I can go sledding and tubing and snowboarding (even though I am not good at snowboarding.)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home