Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a great turkey day. Full of family and of course food. This weekend my grandparents came up from Iowa to watch Sara and I for my parents because they are in Utah in the Zion National Park. It's their 25th anniversary. They left on Friday morning and then we went to Lacrosse to watch the parade and see the rotary lights. Oh, on Friday I also read the first Harry Potter book. On Saturday I woke up at 11:30. Then I had to help my grandma with something. Then I went to play football. On Sunday we went to church then I went to my grandparents house in Sparta and made cookies, so I have cookies for everyone who wants them. I read Harry Potter the second book on Sunday also. I watched part of the Packers game and the Teddy Bears game. But that's my weekend. Please leave a comment, Chloe
Monday, November 28, 2005
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Ahola, How's everyone doing? Last night Tesha, A...
- Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I h...
- Hello people, how was everyone's weekend? Mine wa...
- Here's another intresting email that I found. Any...
- A while ago I was reading through my friend, Shell...
- Have you ever watched a movie that really just tou...
- Happy Halloween! How is everyone? Hope everybody...
- My first day back at the gym last night. I am now ...
- Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a whil...
- I hope everybody had a great weekend! I did. On ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Well, my turkey day was ok. On Thursday I had Thanksgiving with my Grandma Sandi and Grandpa Jess. Then on the way home we almost hit anouther deer. But other then that mine turkey day was a right. Oh, I thought I would say this.....
I AM NOT GROUNDED ANY MORE YEAH!!!!
Teddy Bears??? HA!!! Ifg they are Teddy Bears and kicking the packers butts, then what are the packers????
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home