Monday, December 12, 2005

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I did. I was tired all this weekend though. On Friday my family and I met Dana, Lori, Shelley, and Brian at El Cabritos. Then we went to West Salem and watched the Chapter 6 concert. They did a great job and their songs were really funny! Their version of the wizard of oz is really funny. On Saturday I slept in and then we had to go to Lacrosse for our friends school winter festival. I followed my buddy Will around all day. Then we went home and I went to Tesha's house! Yeah! We went sledding and watched TV and read all of her notes, and raided her room. Besides using sleds for sledding we also used a cookie pan. At first it didn’t' work but then we went inside and got some butter cooking spray. And surprise it worked! Then on Sunday I got up and went to church and then we got our tree. Then we came home and went to the Kaftan's house and had Sal's birthday party. I can't wait to go see the Chronicles of Narnia! It's supposed to be really good and Tesha said she really liked it. Well, Have a great day, TTFN tata for now! Chloe

1 Comments:

At 6:10 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Wow, what a busy weekend. That is amazing that butter worked. Did you have to keep on spraying the bottom when you go to the top?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home