Monday, November 07, 2005

Have you ever watched a movie that really just touched your heart? Just this past Friday I was watching the movie, Smile. I'm not one to get emotional on movies but this movie hit me. It's based on this association, Operation Smile. This great group goes around performing 45-minute surgeries for kids with Cleft Lips and Palates. The movie follows the storyline of two teenage girls that have one thing in common, their birthday. If you want to know more about this great organization click here -> http://www.operationsmile.org/. Well, I just wanted to share this great story with you. Hope you check it out sometime soon. Chloe

5 Comments:

At 8:44 AM , Blogger Tesha D. said...

These pictures are really sad. I sort of want to see that movie you are talking about, but knowing me I would probably start to cry. lol

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger EoLhC said...

Yup you probably would. :D

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Those pictures are sad. What movie was it that you watched? I don't think I have seen it.

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Cody said...

WOW, That touched me too alot! I feel so bad, it is so sad to see. "sniff" "sniff" I'm ok i'm ok! I wish there was something I could do!

 
At 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Cody. That's all I am going to say.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home