Hey peeps, What's up with you? Today was pretty fun, Dakota, my parents, and Sara went to the State park in Black River. Of course I went also. It was a lot of fun. Dakota and I climbed into a cave. I fell down the hill when we were trying to go back to the van. We tried to convince my parents to let us stop for McFlurries at McDonald but they said we should come home and eat ice cream here so we did. So that was fun.I have some pictures from the trip that I took, Just a few so it's not that boring.

--> The kids that went on the trip, Standing Left to Right, Sal, Barbara, Sara, Hattie. Sitting Left to Right, Chloe, Will, Anna.

The adults that went, Left to Right, Andy, Besty (with Will on her lap), Andrea, Curtis.
These pictures are taken at Effigey Mounds. We went on a hike. It's really pretty there! Well, my mom's kicking me off so I'll write more later, Chloe

2 Comments:
Looks like you had fun on that trip. Too bad you fell down the hill! :(
byebye
jessica--
I wish I could have went. That looked like lots of fun.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home