Tuesday, February 28, 2006


'Ello
Well, today was a good day even though it was filled with science. This morning Tesha and I roller bladded to school and got here around 7:20 0r so. Then we had to wait about 15 minutes for my dad to drop off Tesha's sax and our bags. Since we aren't allowed to have roller blads on school grounds and we didn't have our shoes, (they were in our bags) we just skated around for awhile. Tesha you've actually gotten a lot better on skates. :D No more running into parked cars.


Anyways, after school Tesha and I went to the movie theater to watch Pink Panther. Haylee showed up about 3 minutes into the movie Yeah! It was really funny. Has anyone seen the old Pink Panther? I think I have but I dont' remember it a whole lot. Well, I got to get going so I'll write more later, Chloe

3 Comments:

At 6:03 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

I want to see the new pink panther. I am not sure if I watched the old one. About the blading she is better then me. I have never been on blades before. So good job Tesha. Well, let you go for now. Love ya Angela

 
At 6:46 AM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

You didnt run into my car did you Tesha? Well, anyway, I SO WANT to watch The Pink Panther, Steve Martin is so AWESOME!

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

I haven't seen it yet but am wanting to go sometime. How do you run into a parked car? And Haylee you need to get there on time. That's very rude to walk into a movie late.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home