Monday, February 20, 2006

Well this weekend was quite fun. On Friday after school Tesha and I went with Kayla and Jason to go sledding. Well actually it turned out to be only Tesha and I. We brought my snowboard and Tesha tried to go down it. At first she wouldn’t let go of me and almost dragged me down with her. We got kind of cold (probably since we didn’t wear any snow pants). Then we went to my house and had hot cocoa and made cookies. On Saturday we had a tournament at Fountain City. I really enjoy going to tournaments! They are so much fun! We got last place but I think we played well. Tesha’s team won 3rd place in the 8th grade bracket. They did very well! During games we played B.S. After the tournament I went to Tesha’s house. At her house we got subs, watched some TV, went sledding and snowboarding again, played on her skateboard, and also played dress up. It was so much fun, something a little kid would do but hey who says we can’t. Anyways Tesha ended up wearing this little dress that was green on the bottom, had a black strip on the stomach, and then a white shirt type thing on top. Then she put her hair up in pigtails, she seriously looked like a 9 year old! Then we came up stairs and made some jello. Then we watched some TV but after about 15 minutes we became to tired and fell asleep and decided to go to bed. In the morning we had oatmeal and then watched some outtakes from Without a Paddle. Then I came home and read for a while. Right now I’m reading a Great book! My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult is written in a way where each character gets to tell about their way they look at the life they lead. It’s a wonderful story about a family who’s child, Kate has leukemia and Anna their youngest was genetically born to be a match for Kate. Anna’s parents never ask her if she wants to donate whatever Kate needs. Anna is filing a lawsuit against her parent that entitles her to has the right to decide when she wants to donate and when she doesn’t want to. So if anyone wants to read a wonderful story this is a good one. Well, that’s all I’m going to write for now, have a great day, Chloe

5 Comments:

At 9:27 AM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

People have weekends that are too interesting...

My weekends are always uneventful, probibaly because I dont get invited anywhere at all...

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

Hope you still had fun and played great at the tournament even though you guys lost. Good job though to you Tesha on your win. Sounds like you had a great weekend. And I have seen you with the book and sadly don't think that I will be reading it any time soon. Have a good day.

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:17 AM , Blogger MHanson said...

Wow! I don't think I can remember the last time I had that busy of a weekend. I seem to prefer the less busy weekends now. It sounds like you had fun though.

Did you know that paragraphs were invented to seperate ideas into more readable groups?

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger EoLhC said...

I actually knew that but if you didn't notice I basically never use paragraphs which is kind of a bad habit for me. But I'll work on it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home