Hey everyone, sorry I haven’t posted in so long! I hope everybody is doing well and enjoying life. I know I am. This weekend was really fun! On Friday I walked home with some of my friends for Jessica w.’s birthday party. It was an over night and a lot of fun! First we got to her house and then we went to Kwik Trip to get some movies, then we went to Wallmart to get pop.
We then came home and played foosball and talked. Then we ate pizza well watching Friday Night Lights. Then we attempted to play some video games, mostly Mario. Jessica P. And I played against each other, let me tell you we suck at that game! Then we played this game called, Joe and Mack. Its two cave people that we have to kill this dinosaur and we are supposed to work together to kill it but Jessica and I both wanted this "egg" so we started beating each other up with our big sticks and clubs. It was really funny! I bet you could guess that we didn’t’ do so well on that one either. Then we played some more foosball. Then we watched Monster-In-Law. That movie is quite funny! Then we finally went to sleep. I went upstairs and slept in Ashley (Jessica’s sister) room because it was a lot warmer.
Around 10 in the morning Jessica, Jessica, Sam, and Brittanie who all were staying the night, came up and jumped on top of me to wake me up. I really wanted to sleep some more but oh well. But anyway then we had breakfast and went downstairs and watched Mr. And Mrs. Smith. That’s a very good movie by the way. Then Jessica her mom took Jessica and I home. But then I got home and had to wash the dishes about 2 times, I also made cookies for our new neighbors and washed more dishes and then around 5 I got ready for another birthday party. This time it was barb Moorhead’s birthday. My family went and I talked and hung out with Anna. We came home around 9 or so.
Then I went to bed and woke up, then I went to church and came home and then came home and had lunner (in-between lunch and dinner) with my grandparents. Then I chatted on-line for a while then went to open gym, it was pretty busy last night, I wish it wasn’t that busy. I surprisingly made 7 3 pointers. I had a pretty good but busy weekend. I hope everyone else did.
I hope these paragraphs help everyone read my post. :D
Monday, February 27, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Wow! Well, I just finished a Great book! Yes, it...
- Well this weekend was quite fun. On Friday after ...
- Last night we had a home game and we won! It was ...
- Well, since I’m supposed to have three “quality” p...
- Howdy everyone. Welcome back Adam! Game last n...
- Tonight we have another game. Tonight we play G-E...
- Well, last night was intresting. Both teams lost...
- Okay several people have told me that I should pos...
- Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. ...
- Basketball game last night! Both 7th grade Sparta...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
WOW what a busy weekend. My was like that not last weekend but the weekend of the basketball turnament. Well, I guess now Tesha, Haylee,and Jessica P. all need their busy weekends. LOL!!! well, talk with you later. Love ya, Angela
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home