Friday, March 03, 2006

Hi everyone who’s reading this and even the people who aren’t. Well, this week really flew by! I don’t have anything exciting going on this weekend. I possible was going to go with Haylee and Tesha to the game but some things came up. Next week I"m going to CHICAGO! Yeah! It should be really fun. I don’t know what all we’re doing but it should be fun whatever we do.

Here’s a picture of Tesha and I. It was taken when we went ice skating. It was a lot of fun! I really like this picture.

Well, I better get going since my mom’s kicking me off the computer so have a great weekend!

5 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

Have fun in Chicago.

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

YAY CHICAGO!!!!! I love it in chicago. I can't wait till we go to sixflags... YAY!

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger MHanson said...

That is a good picture. It is nice that you have good close friends here at High Point.

I am not much of a fan of big cities. I can only be in one for a short time without starting to feel closed-in and uncomfortable. I would rather be out in the woods communing with the trees.

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

That is a nice picture. Have fun in Chicago.

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger Tamra Jennell said...

Well this is a little late cents you NEVER post anymore, lol. I am happy that you had fun and I love that pic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home