Hi people.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am. Today (Saturday) was pretty fun. Around 11 or so I went with my mom to pick up Dakota. He wasn’t having the best weekend at his dad’s so we went to pick him up and save him. Then we went to go play football, well he couldn’t play since he recently broke his foot and he can’t really walk on it. So we hung out there for awhile then went home and we were going to go to Viroqua with my parents but it didn’t work out so we went to go play basketball. That was pretty fun. He was going to stay longer but then his mom made him go to his grandparents bar to wash the dishes when what he really wanted or needed to do. What he really need to do was just hang out with me.
Do you ever feel like you have a perfect life compared to other people and then get a guilty feeling about it or feel like you should be able to help them but whatever you do isn’t enough? I do a lot. I think kids are asked to handle a lot more than what they really need to. Some parents need to really grow up.
Sometimes I’m just at a lost of what to do or say to my friends. I try hard to give the best advice but sometimes I feel like I fail at it. I know that my friend (no names) is afraid of talking to me about her life. I really want her to feel like she can open up to me about anything but yet she doesn’t feel comfortable.
Well, I really needed to write that so I’ll let you go now, Chloe
Saturday, March 25, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hi everyone. How is everyone? I’m good. How was ev...
- CHLOE YOUNEEDTOPOST
- Hi everyone who’s reading this and even the peopl...
- 'ElloWell, today was a good day even though it was...
- Howdy y'all. Tesha told me I better post some more...
- Hey everyone, sorry I haven’t posted in so long! I...
- Wow! Well, I just finished a Great book! Yes, it...
- Well this weekend was quite fun. On Friday after ...
- Last night we had a home game and we won! It was ...
- Well, since I’m supposed to have three “quality” p...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home