Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wow! Well, I just finished a Great book! Yes, it’s the same book I wrote about yesterday, My Sister’s Keeper. If you are going to read this book, don’t read this post since it’s an end spoiler. So if you’re going to read this book, click the little x on the right corner.


This book has a major surprise ending, yes someone dies but it’s not the person that you thought would. I will start by saying that Anna won the lawsuit, so she had complete control of her medical decisions. But then when she’s coming home from the courthouse she gets in a car accident and dies. Then since she’s a donor her sister, Kate received her kidney which keeps her alive. But anyways, I don’t have anything else to say so adios, Chloe

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

Well I have seen you reading it and it must have been a really good book because you read it like whenever you could. I would still probably not read it but maybe. What an ending. Very sad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home