Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hi everyone. How is everyone? I’m good. How was everyone’s weekend? Mine was good I guess. I won’t bore you to death with my whole weekend. But just the highlights. If you even call them highlights. Compared to some other’s weekends this seems boring.
On Saturday I woke up and cleaned my room, two bathrooms, and the play room which when it’s at it’s messiest stage probably counts for 2 rooms. Then I went to go clean my grandma’s window. Then I came home and babysat the Page’s plus my sister. We played in the playroom for awhile, Jackie and Sara played house. Derek played with absolutely everything and Whitney and I played with the doll house. Then we went to Lawrence Lawson to play on the playground. We did everything from me pushing them on the tire swing til I got sick watching them to basketball which totally wasn’t fair since they held my hands down so I couldn’t do anything, to swings. That was a lot of fun.
Then when they left my dad and I watched, Horse Whisperer. It’s such a great movie! It’s pretty sad but I think it’s terrific! I hated the beginning when one of the girls got killed. I kind of screamed or something at that point and woke up my mom. Whoops. : D
I made 30 bucks that weekend but I made no profit. How? Well since someone stole the MP3 player that my dad got as a gift I have to pay half of the price, $100 so now I have to pay him $20 more dollars since I gave him all of the 30.
Nothing much has been happening in my life. Watching Sara everyday (almost) after school.
Well, don’t have anything else of importance to write about so I promise I’ll write more later, Chloe


Happy Tesha?? : D

2 Comments:

At 5:44 AM , Blogger Tesha D. said...

I am very happy Chloe!! Sounds like a busy weekend lol. Luv ya Tesha

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Ali(solation) said...

Does sound like a busy weekend. See ya Ali

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home