Thursday, February 09, 2006

Well, since I’m supposed to have three “quality” posts before next Wednesday and I only have about one. I better get posting. I usually post about my day and basketballs games but since my days haven’t had anything interesting happen I don’t think I’ll post about them.
Right now I’m reading a really good book, Rebel Angels, by Libba Bray. It’s the sequel to, A Great and Terrible Beauty. It’s about a girl, Gemma who has visions that most unfortunately tend to come true. The first vision that she’s had was of her mom killing herself because a black mystical creature was chasing her. The only thing that her mom gave her was a special necklace of a crescent with eyes. Later, Gemma gets sent to Spence Academy and she meets Felicity, Ann, and Pippa. I guess I should tell you this book takes place in 1895 London. Their art teacher, Mrs. Moore tells them about the “order”, a group of women that had access to the realms where spirits that haven’t fulfilled their souls desire live. Their mission was to help the spirits fulfill them. The books tell about their journey the realms and their life at Spence. The Rebel Angels is just continuing their journey.
Today I have yet another game tonight. It’s home against Aquinas. It starts at 4:00. We’re trying another version of our one and only play, Motion. I hope we play our best. Good luck Sparta!Well, I guess it’s lunch now so I’ll probably end up writing another post sometime later. Buh Bye, Chloe

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

Well it sounds like it is a great book but I still would never read it because of how long it is. You'll do great at your game. Have a good day and a great game.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home