Friday, February 03, 2006

Howdy everyone. Welcome back Adam! Game last night against GET. We lost but only by 2 points, 12-10. I played a pretty good game. I made a free throw (1 point) and then 3 other lay-ups (six points). I almost made a 3 pointer from half court but it did a toilet and popped out. It was really close though! I think the team played pretty well. We of course could of done better but we're just learing. Tesha's and Haylee's team won. I couldn't stay for the whole game because I had dance at 7. Well, I got to go talk to Angela now so adios, Chloe

5 Comments:

At 6:58 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

We did very good. I think we played 1 of the best games yet. On a scale 1-10I would have to say about a 9.(10=win)LOL! Well, good job A team!!!

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Ms. Smith said...

Good Attitude!

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger jessica-- said...

Be happy!! You di good..only 2 points right. And you (pesronaly) scored most of the points so you should be proud!!

 
At 11:54 AM , Blogger Gordon said...

BALL HOG!!!! Just kidding. Only 10 points!?!

 
At 6:54 AM , Blogger RLT said...

Gordon that is only 7 points. Come on Gordon your good at math? Well good job Chloe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home