Did everyone have a good weekend? I did. On Friday it was my sister’s 8th birthday. So after school Jessica, Ashley, Jackie, and Sara oh yeah and I all went to Kids Coulee. We played football tag. It’s where one person is it and they can throw the football to get you out. We all wanted to get my dad. He was being really cheap by climbing the sides to block our exits. We couldn’t touch the blue or woodchips either so it made it a little bit harder. It was extremely fun! Then we ate and had cake and then of course opened presents. Sara’s “big” gift was an American Girl Doll, Jess.
On Saturday my family and I went to Eau Claire since my dad had a campaign thingy. It wasn’t too much fun. I took pictures for my dad. Then we went to Border’s Bookstore. I had a gift card that I wanted to use. I bought 4 books, the second book in 1-800- Where-R- U, Code Name Cassandra (a fiction), Ashes to Roses, a historical fiction, A Northern Light, a murder mystery, and The Sight, a book written by David Clement-Davies. I’m so happy!!!! I’ve already read the 1-800- Where-R-U and I just started a Northern Light. It’s great so far!
On Sunday we went out to the “land” It really is Andy and Betsy Kaftan’s land that they just bought. We had some fruit and since Andy’s dad just died on May 5th. We talked about him for a while. Then Sal and I went down to the creek and waded in the creek for a while then we got to cold and came out. At that point seven of the cows plus calves came over. They are humongous! I’m not kidding they are like 4 times my size! Anyway they looked mad. I don’t’ think they liked us walking in their water. :D anyways they were standing blocking off the way we wanted to go. So we went the other way towards the road. Then the cows (stupid things!) Came charging after us. Scary! Especially when Molly was running along side us and couldn’t climb over the barbwire. I was thinking, “She’s going to get trampled!” It was scary.
Anyways we got back to the cars and went to the farm. I got to ride Chip. Betsy’s put all these horses, Chip, Chief, Jubilee, and Berry on a diet so they’re actually going to get ridden this summer. It felt really great to be back on a horse. Let me tell you they are fat horses! Then I went home and played kickball with Jessica, Ashley, and Dakota. Then we played 4 square. But we stopped after Sal got two of the balls stuck in the tree. We finally got them down with Hattie’s help.
Anyways I’m going to stop writing because it’s gotten quite long. So anywho, Have a great day!
Only 2 more days til Six Flags!!!!!!
Adios, Chloe
Monday, May 08, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I have two things to say...1) Happy Birthday Sara...
- Hey everyone! How was your day yesterday? Mine w...
- Today is the 28th! That means Stick It is out! Y...
- Hi everyone. Anyone intrested in birdhouses? I h...
- Hi everyone. I hope you made use of the beautiful...
- Hey everyone. Guess what I broke yet another pair...
- Happy Easter everyone. I know that’s two days old...
- 15 more days! Yeah! 15 more days till what? Well, ...
- Hope everyone had a great weekend like I did (exce...
- I know that I’m not the best with posting everyday...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Sounds like you had a fun and funny weekend. I would be scared to if all of a sudden 4 cows come charging at me. Well, talk with you later. Love ya lots Angela
P.S. I can't wait 2 more days. Bye Bye
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home