Thursday, April 06, 2006

I know that I’m not the best with posting everyday. I wish I had the ability (and the will) to write everyday. I don’t really have anything to say. I’ve started softball and am coaching gymnastics again. Softball’s going well. I don’t have an assigned position yet but I’ll probably end up playing outfield. I’d actually like to play catcher but I don’t know. There are better catchers than me. We have our first game on Tuesday at Meadowview. I don’t really have anything else new with me.
Working hard at school as normal. I wish we had more time though. For summer I’m going to be taking care of Sara quite a lot. I’m hoping to go camping a lot as well.
Just a little thing that I was thinking about the other day. When I was at my grandparents for supper. I was just sitting there listening to them talk and every other saying had some sort of animal in it. It was pretty funny. It’s amazing how many saying have animal’s part of it.
I don’t’ really have anything else to say so I’ll write more later, Promise.
Chloe

5 Comments:

At 11:40 AM , Blogger Ms. Smith said...

What were some of the sayings that had animals in them?

Silly Goose

In a Pigs eye

Can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Chicken

Eat like a horse.

Frog in your throat.

WHAT ?

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Tamra Jennell said...

Hey Chloe, I love you but you are one odd girl. Have fun with your sports. I played 7th grade softball too. But never played 8th grade so I could not play this year. It really stinks I love softball. Have fun Love You Lots, Tamra

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger MHanson said...

You are one busy bee. (Or are you a busy beaver?) I really appreciate your hard work. Sometimes, though, I think you work like a dog. You also are stubborn as a mule sometimes. I know that you are probably sick of these animal sayings. Maybe you should just grin and bear it.

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Ali(solation) said...

I agree with all of you. What were some of the animal sayings?
You are one funky monkey and you are busy. I am in track and I have been running three miles everyday. You guy's have to run a lot to I bet though. Soft ball sounds fun. Hope you get catcher.

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger Cody said...

Hey, it's me the bear. haha wow catcher is a cool position. I really hope you get it. I am on the golf team and we have to run to. It is fun, I love Exercise haha. Well hope everything goes well for you, (Always) see you around!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home