Monday, April 10, 2006

Hope everyone had a great weekend like I did (except Sunday). On Saturday I went over to Tesha’s house with Haylee. We went to Chuck E Cheese’s. We are so immature at times. :D We played the basketball shooting thing, The racing game, the Skee ball (that thing hates me), and spent a lot of time with the “Sketchbook” it takes pictures. We had pizza and breadsticks and for drinks we mixed all of the drinks together so for example it would have PowerAde, mountain dew, Pepsi, coke, nestle, and Dr. Pepper all in one drink. Then we went back to Tesha’s house and played softball. Each time there was a grounder we had to fall on the ground and roll. I caught one of Haylee’s pop fly and then she hit me with a ball. Then I had to go home and watch some kids.

On Sunday I had to go to the doctor because I was breaking out in Hives. My face was quite swollen, and my back and chest itched like crazy! It still itches but I’m on meds that are helping quite a lot. Tesha burnt her hand and I broke out how great.

We took down the trebuchet at T-Nee’s farm this weekend too. I had to watch Hattie, Barbara, and Sara some this weekend. Hattie and I sprinted and we are evenly matched.

Tomorrow is our first softball game! YEAH! I can’t wait. It’s at Meadowview. I’m betting I’ll be playing outfield.

I’m going to work on Math now so I’ll write more later, Chloe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home