Hey everyone. Guess what I broke yet another pair of headphones. Whoops that makes three. Anywho... I'm reading a good book about this guy-Tristan- is on a search for a star that fell. While this old star is looking for this young star that just recentally fell so she could have her heart. Then this prince is also looking for the star but he doesn't know that yet. He wants her for the stone she has. It's confusing the way I put it but it's a good book.
I can't believe it! Only 30 more days. It's sad. This summer I think we're going out west for 10 days. I'm not sure what else we're doing.
10 more days til Stick It comes out! YAY!!
I'll write more later, Chloe
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Happy Easter everyone. I know that’s two days old...
- 15 more days! Yeah! 15 more days till what? Well, ...
- Hope everyone had a great weekend like I did (exce...
- I know that I’m not the best with posting everyday...
- Hi everyone. How was your weekend? Mine was real...
- Hey peeps, What's up with you? Today was pretty f...
- Hi people.Hope everyone is having a good weekend. ...
- Hi everyone. How is everyone? I’m good. How was ev...
- CHLOE YOUNEEDTOPOST
- Hi everyone who’s reading this and even the peopl...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Good job. :) Have fun reading the book. Really only 30 days, well that stinks. But the summer will go fast I hope. Have fun on your trip. And you really want to see that movie don't you?
Yes I do. 8 more days now.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home