Happy Easter everyone. I know that’s two days old but I didn’t get a chance to say it so I’m saying it now. Did you have any special plans? My grandparents from Iowa City came up.
On Friday Dakota, Holden, and Emilee came over and we played softball in our garden. It worked pretty well except we got kind of dirty. Then my grandma and grandpa came.
On Saturday we went on a bike ride that was fun. We went to the Root River Trail. Sara, my grandma, and my grandpa rode 19 miles. I rode 24 miles because I backtracked. Then we went home and watched a movie. Then around 8 I went to go play basketball. My team won! Yeah!
On Sunday it was, of course Easter. I helped my mom with the food and then we had our egg hunt. It went fast since I found most of them. I had to leave some for Sara. Then we ate and then searched for our baskets. Mine was in the hall closet. I pulled it down and it fell on top of me. :D Whoops.
Monday came and Sara and I played basketball for a while. Not a lot of completion but it was fun. Then we played softball until she got nailed in the hand by my pitch. Then we played Soccer with my mom. It was Sara and her against me. I still won! He He. Jessica and Ashley came over and Ashley and I played basketball. I beat her- 5 to 20. My grandparents left to go back home. Then I just laid on the couch reading StarDust by Neil Gaiman. It’s a good book!
I had a good weekend overall. I hope you all did as well.
Well I have to go work on editing, Chloe
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- 15 more days! Yeah! 15 more days till what? Well, ...
- Hope everyone had a great weekend like I did (exce...
- I know that I’m not the best with posting everyday...
- Hi everyone. How was your weekend? Mine was real...
- Hey peeps, What's up with you? Today was pretty f...
- Hi people.Hope everyone is having a good weekend. ...
- Hi everyone. How is everyone? I’m good. How was ev...
- CHLOE YOUNEEDTOPOST
- Hi everyone who’s reading this and even the peopl...
- 'ElloWell, today was a good day even though it was...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Sounds like you had fun. I sort of did. had fun baby sitting with you. Ha ha. Well buh bye. Love you bunches, LaTeShA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home